You will have to participate to the following steps:
- Accepting the invitations as soon as possible through easychair or hotcrp;
- Bidding: You will specify which papers you would prefer to review, among the ones submitted to the shadow PC.
See the instructions related to the bidding phase on this link.
NB: we will eject from the PC the persons that don’t specify their bids on time (see important dates). Indeed, it is impossible to provide accurate reviews without bids
- Review assignment
- we will assign the papers to each TPC member in accordance with the bidding preferences
- You are asked to provide your review on-time;
- Please take a look at How to review papers?
- On-line discussions (see details)
- Please read the other reviews for the papers you have been assigned;
- You can (and should) insert comments and questions online to prepare the meeting.
- Face to Face Meeting
- We will have to take a decision for each manuscript;
- You should expose clearly your opinion, in the most objective way;
- Please remind we judge papers and not authors. Thus, each TPC member has to stay respectful.